Monday 1 July 2024

Capstan (1/2): M/m+, NC, fanfic vibe

Capstan - chapter one

I introduce you to the bowels of the Pain Wing, and to four young men recently unaccustomed to being worked, now slogging for their lives under my terror regime.

As I visit them, I pause to listen from the grey-walled corridor outside. I can tell by the noises a boy makes whether – or not – he takes me seriously; that being the difference between giving me everything, or just working hard.

Before surveying the scene, I’m reassured these four are fighting for the privilege of survival. It’s all I ask of them, from this favourite session.  

**  

Down in the ‘engine room’ and with ten minutes of their labour remaining, the environment is intensely masculine. They grunt, swear in frustration or (worse) as insult, and boil with sweat from cores overheating like a Putin-sabotaged nuclear reactor in Ukraine.

I’d given my instructions to their overseer, Ivan, and he’d required no clarification because there was an absence of nuance: work them ‘til they break. He’d done this before with different sets of boys, anyway, and it’s only faces and marginal differences in attitude that change.  

There are no windows in this chamber of hurt, and no vulnerabilities in the walls and fencing beyond, securing the perimeter of the facility. My sadism is moated.

The boys range in age from 19 to 25, so far too young to be presented with final jeopardy, but immaturity has always amused me and appears to entertain my customers, as I interpret their breathless fanboy feedback. In any event, the ageing process is accelerated under my ownership, and fleeting property is what I’m looking at in the engine room.  

In all likelihood every one of them will be dead before their next birthday, and they know it. This group started as the usual fivesome, but Sam was selected and snuffed before week one was out, and the remaining four were forced witnesses to his ending by hanging. Usefully, they developed early understanding of behaviours to be avoided: hostile attitude, lack of total effort, saying No! to those daily sessions which expand their sexual competence.  

Also understood is the word precariousness, that I defined for them in simple terms where a walking dictionary was needed. As I said:

‘Give me a reason to allow you another day, every day. And the GOAT boys work-up a long list to persuade me for another week of my investment.’  

They know what electrifies me in sessions such as Capstan: their pain toiled through with tenacity, the last sliver of effort dredged for and applied, my observation of personal quests to be that greatest boy, fulfilled.  

They know their danger zone: my boredom with the unexceptional, and indifference to seeing them again tomorrow.

The jigsaw piece the boys can’t know is my commercial influences and I suppose that, occasionally, there are decisions made around fate that must baffle them. Ill-deserved calls, if you will. 

They’re naïve and hence motivated, because it’s still only week three. They believe a boy, maybe even boys, can ‘win’ with me and enter what I’ve characterised as a pathway (not an event) back to freedom and family. It’s important they consider me a sincere sadist and to that end I’ve introduced them to a boy, Ryan, who tells a well-rehearsed story of reprieve and, in live Q&A, pulls-off a convincing demeanour whilst going so far as to praise – almost – my ultimate clemency.

This group of youths asked ten variants of the same question seeking to test the legitimacy of Ryan’s patter, and in ten variants of slippery answer Ryan said that, of course, the goodwill he’d seen me exercise with his own eyes was contingent upon a boy following my process and giving it not 100%, not 110%, but fucking 120%, bro!   

Ivan’s whip crashes in a way I’m familiar with, regularly but with discrimination. The multiple tails crack as bullets over slithery backs and backsides, accompanied by muscular yelps that seem to precede the whiplash landfall on occasion, as though pre-empting it, and maybe that’s what’s happening?

It was an aspirational tasking of the four boys, to complete 125 turns of their capstan in 90 minutes, but as time ebbs away, a cocktail of emotion overwhelms them. Fear, verging on terror; dark despondency; anger with me, Ivan, and each other; sadness; the selfishness of self-pity.  

Nine minutes left, now, with 19 rotations to complete. Why the fuck does it always end like this, nearish, yet still too far!? 

I’ve being making noises over the last 48 hours on the imminency of a second selection, and there is collective acceptance their output on Capstan will be pivotal, in two senses.  

‘Step it up, boys,’ I warn them, with no sense of panic at my end, like they hadn’t been trying to do so for well over an hour, already.

From one quadrant, though I’m not sure which because from their screwed faces it could be any of them, I hear an unsuppressed burst of sobbing, banished with self-control as swiftly as it arrived.

**

All boys hate the capstan. It’s the disciplinary detail in a world of punishment.

The atmosphere in the engine room is oppressive, because it’s not a large space relative to the size of the apparatus they operate. Both temperature and humidity are maintained high, which isn’t as disastrous for my utility bills as you might imagine because we’re bunkered underground, anyway. Lighting is strong, for the benefit of static movie cameras in every corner and suspended overhead from a rig, the absence of shadow leaving nowhere to stumble from the heat.

There’s just one door, and it’s kept shut. Within ten minutes of capstan rotation commencing this subterranean torture box stinks of performance, and you’d love to bottle it.

Perhaps the cruellest aspect, of many, is the impediments which the boys see as traps and have been known to describe as such to my face, unwisely.

No, the impediments are there to test traits I respect such as determination, resilience and – in the fullness of their time with me – the ignition of an appetite for masochism, in rare cases. 

Each heaving circumference with a hefty capstan arm involves more than a plain circuit because there are four unavoidable plates enroute, containing:

1.     Oil, splashed to challenge their bare-footed traction

2.     Round pebbles with a little pea gravel mixed-in – to bog-down, and hurt the soles with sharpness     

3.     Metal panel 1, heated to a level causing intense discomfort, or worse if a boy lingers

4.     Metal panel 2, frozen to ice on its surface, sufficient to turn toes blue if a boy lingers

The impediment plates are positioned equidistant, such that all labourers encounter one at the same time on every circulation: all ‘on’, or all ‘off’.    

It’s important to keep matters in proportion. Fully half of the boys’ journey is taken over plain tile with a lightly corrugated facing, grippy and conducive to their quest. The impediments, when tackled on circuit, are not intended to slow the pace of work and they are not traps, because they are in clear sight with declared purpose. Impediments are nothing more than frustrations intended, in this arena of fine margins, to find dividing lines in attitude.

The barrel-centred capstan is low geared to an exceptional extent, almost as though it were not intended to be moved at all and had been hand-braked in some way, to avoid the risk of (notional) passing kids giving it a shove, for fun. The four-armed bandit is tough to start, hard to keep in motion, and too easy to let stop through momentary lapse of concentration, or application.

Combined with the shear weight of the all-wooden beams, the gearing is set to test a team of four boys to their limits but can be recalibrated for smaller and larger groups, or just for fun. The mechanicals go unseen, under hatches beneath the floor, and the machine serves no practical purpose: no milling is undertaken at the facility, and no anchors must be hoisted. It’s a pure pain capsule, with a nod to industrial heritage.

The capstan underway can be a noisy sensual experience in the pit of my building. So much grunting, huffing and puffing, with the most exasperated sighs released when the fucking thing won’t just budge on a whim. Then there are the calls between the four boys, demanding more effort (from others, naturally) to maintain pace or avoid a stall situation. You know a tasking is working to perfection when the intra-team verbal abuse flows like diarrhoea, and the most-used profanities change from f-words to the strongest terms beginning with m or c.

‘What happens in your cells is up to you, boys, but I stress this: on duty there can be no place for loyalties or sympathies. You work for me, only, and through me for yourself. So, who believes they can be selfish?’  I’d asked, two weeks ago, and with varying enthusiasm they all agreed they could.

There are 7 minutes of 90 remaining, and they owe me another 16 turns of the capstan.   

‘Oi, Hayden! You tryna get us all killed!?’

‘Fuckin’ MOVE IT, Kit!’

I smile for them. Not my problem, right?

**

They work naked but adorned. From gripping collars around their nut sacs, a pair of disc weights of 0.5kg each are suspended by chains, swaying mid-thigh and occasionally banging together as clumsy cymbals.

Invisible, but for glimpses of the black bases wedged in cracks, each boy suffers the further encumbrance of a butt plug probing high – and wide – into his asshole. The stretching anal bulbs are not the biggest the youths have trained for, on Sex tasks, but are girthy enough to ache hard at their sphincters from the get-go, and to throw into disarray the natural gait, or whatever natural would look like in boys straining onto capstan oaks with bodies arranged at acute angles to the floor.    

The lads wear tit clamps with crocodile heads, one to each nub and joined by short chain.

As I advised these boys: Multiple centres of pain but one focus, on achievement.

We have diversity in the group, by several measures. It’s the right thing to do these days, of course, and it adds cultural relevance for viewers. More subtly – and thinking of the time they spend with each other in cells – I believe their range of life experiences is helpful in talking things through, and perhaps easing the worst anxiety bouts. I know there’s a tendency for leaders to emerge in every pack of males, and I could guess who that would be in this gang, but when session time comes their status is flat, in my eyes.

There’s an issue I need to address that it’s tempting to tiptoe around, giving biographical lies for fear of lessening the erotic impact of the series and degrading its financial value to me. But I’m a man known for tackling challenges directly, and anyway, the story is an intriguing one.

The ‘daddy’ of the group at 25, Tyler is a (young) Staff Sergeant in the US army: the 1st Special Forces Command (Airborne), no less. He’s undertaken Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape training as part of his military curriculum, and led men on training and humanitarian exercises on three continents. And Tyler is the first boy in history to arrive at my door of his own volition, on a ticket he paid for. Is your dick shrivelling? I hope not.

Tyler’s own daddy died when he was 7 and I deduce he has issues flowing from that, around male role modelling, unaddressed psychological pain, and the nature of his masculinity – especially upon the realisation he was queer (though he prefers gay and is anal-phobic).

Tyler’s been reading my stories, published as fiction, since he was 17. He’d messaged me persistently, enthralled and aroused, insisting I divulge whether the facility was a real operation, and whether the documented events happened. Of course, I was careful and strung him along for years – an undercover cop would have moved-on by then, police surveillance budgets only stretching so far. But Tyler had matured into a fine physical specimen, so I took a risk and invited him to my hub, to see for himself what went on. And he came, and was who he had claimed to be.

I suppose you’re thinking ‘unfair advantage – boring!’, but for context, Tyler is the shortest of the boys at 5’8”. Also, he nurses a twinging spinal injury – who knew that jumping out of airplanes professionally could be bad for the health!? Then, there are his gay-sexual hang-ups and his lively personality grounded in mixed Greek/Italian heritage, so it’s far from a slam-dunk.    

Barrel-chested, strong at the thighs, smooth and with a mop of dense, jet-black hair, Tyler is demanding of himself and short with whiners. The army boy hates Ivan’s whip but, unusually, isn’t at all bitter about it’s use.    

Before his visit, Tyler and I had countless intelligent conversations that I enjoyed, centred on aspects of BDSM and snuff at the level of theory. Now it’s for real – an experience – we can say that Tyler’s relationship with pain and sex (my way) is not one of easy thrills. Oh, and he doesn’t want to die.

Nathan is a boy for whom the most favoured genes, hard work and good fortune converged, to build him a modelling career with frequent flyer status (towards the front of the plane) triangulating between the UK, Europe and Dubai.  

With a crafted torso that could be the output of AI prompts: male, 23, mixed race, tall, athletic, toned, perfection… plus a sweet-featured face and oft-given wink, Nathan was already forging a career in front of the camera before the BLM uprising came along in the throes of the pandemic, and every brand wanted more BIPOC talent in their marketing. Nathan’s done plenty of underwear shoots, pushing that muscular ass back just a little for the photographer to showcase not only white Bjorn Borg’s boxers, but also his meaty globes.

It wasn’t his modelling assignments I found magnetic, however, but rather Nathan’s gruelling fitness programme as recorded to regular Instagram stories: his 6am wake-up treadmill sprints with 20mph-plus bursts; the free weights lifted all sorts of ways; the pull-ups and press-ups with demanding repetitions. Here was a boy with the drive to work-it until slippery wet, evidenced by daily video updates, and a griddled abdomen to prove his growth and year-on-year progress. When he toils, the near-hairless legs of the Belgian-Congolese biracial glisten as though polished. I am attracted to boys who hold themselves to account.

In his luxury living Nathan exuded reverse baseball-capped casual cool, but to my sexual requirements of the foursome he’s been the most indignant, shrinking from my ways to deploy his plump lips and that sexy booty. Nathan hates cum in his tight Afro curls, and told me so in his excellent but accented English.    

Nathan can be outspoken, you see, and I react badly to accusations of unfairness in treatment, intra-group, when I try to be scrupulously fair in being nasty to all of them in equal measure.

Faith in God, Family Forever. So says the tattoo marked inside Hayden’s forearm. The Ohioan came with a crucifix pendant hanging from a thin gold necklace, as well, but I had to confiscate it because of the self-harm risk to himself, or his cellmates. It was an apologetic move because I have no qualm with faith and the cross looked hot, nestling at the top of Hayden’s pectorals and drawing the eye to his cut cleft. I’ve told the boy his jewellery is in my safe, to be returned if he has a future.

Hayden is a tale of two halves. The boy’s upper torso responds impeccably to his gym routines with shoulders rounded above the ball and socket joints, flowing into long arms that become attractively vascular under heavy exercise. His biceps sustain the best domed, gritted-teeth flex. Hayden’s trunk – completely smooth as far as his trimmed bush – is broad where you’d wish it to be around the sculpted pecs, then tapering with pleasant curves to his nip’n’tucked waist of just 31 inches. The boy’s tit nubs are round to geometric precision.

This youth stands at a rangy 6’2”, but though he’s a TikTok gym-fluencer with a pert ass, Hayden’s bottom half suggests he struggles to build mass in his legs, or just hates ‘leg day’ whatever his online claims to a disciplined routine. His lower limbs are aesthetic, for sure, but rather skinnier than a glance at his chest might lead you to believe. Not the ideal physique for Capstan, sadly (for him).

The 21-year-old has a head of tight blond curls that, in my facility, presents as a tousled bedhead because I don’t have a fucking salon to give them daily coiffures. As a believer, Hayden possesses a capacity to respond to Ivan’s whip in a cathartic way, as though his corporal punishment were a just cleansing. Why? Well, here’s my guess: last year, Hayden left the windswept Midwestern farmhouse and the clapboard church where he’d worshipped with his parents, and moved with his girlfriend to an apartment in Florida, for which the source of funds was an OnlyFans account netting him $15k per month, where he showed dick root (but no more!) with visibly excruciating embarrassment. He’s pretty, but the angry, ugly, INCEL gays believe he’s taking them for a ride, at $15 per month subscription and no dick pics.

Back on mainstream social media, Hayden’s cheesy grins with milk-white teeth were his trademark, but I have trained and slapped and punished that goofy smile off Hayden’s face, these last three weeks, and now he grimaces on the capstan, struggling the hardest.

Finally – finally – there’s Kit. Copper-gold floppy hair, over a strawberries and cream freckled complexion. The Celtic ancestral contingent of Great Britain, in 5’11”, 19-year-old form. Rugby-sturdy but gentle-thoughtful with it, this baby of the group has exploits to his name that created recognition, and a fervour when I was able to announce his acquisition and participation in the series.

Nominally bisexual, Kit had little sexual experience to his name, but of course we were able to remedy that void efficiently until he became snivelling miserable. 

Kit has suffered overwhelming inner turmoil over his three weeks with me, that I’ve needed to watch carefully to ensure his despair is channelled productively. Ivan and his team of guards had a special briefing from me, on Kit, after the pleading way he looked at me whenever I asked him to perform generated concern, based on nothing more than my intuition of boys:

‘He’s very self-contained, and too quiet. So, you realise that has risks, right? And he’s kind-of our jewel in the crown, too. I want you all to keep an eye on him, okay? BUT – but – you mustn’t hear this as a call for leniency. The audience is crying out for us to be ultra-strict with Kit, so it’s high standards and discipline first, but after that’s done, if you feel like he needs a word of support to pull him through, then you give it to him, huh?’

Four desirable boys, several coveted, one (at least) a controversial acquisition. This series has been a long time in the planning, but the movie sales forecasts promise my largest payday ever, so long as the execution is right. I’m asking a premium price for the action here, but the number of armchair sadists with deep pockets is bigger than you might imagine.  

**

Each member of my work gang is manacled to his own capstan beam by way of short chains from cuffs at both wrists. At the least and without option, he’ll walk the circuit dragged along by the effort of others, but they’re all way too exposed to become free riders.

So subtle that it’s not immediately obvious, the beams sprout from the barrel hub at slightly different heights, catering for taller or shorter boys – within reason. Ever fair to them, squat Tyler is matched with the lowest timber, whilst Nathan (6’0”) and Hayden have the highest pair, allowing every boy to maximise the impact of the torque he applies.       

‘If the capstan stops… then you stop – the whole lot of you: Simple as.’

My warning, reinforced by Ivan during the session, is well-remembered. Turn, turn, turn. Remember, my objective is to work them not just to a state of exhaustion, but their point of collapse. In ranking their objectives, the only offence worse than non-completion of the 125 revolutions within 90 minutes would be permitting the machine to come to a standstill.

Their ankles are manacled, and linked leg to leg by a chain designed with just the right amount of slack, permitting (as it must) a scissor gait for maximum heave on the capstan bar, yet not so wide as to allow them to straddle the four impediment trays of oil, ‘beach’, intense heat and frozen cold, on their dictated path. The boys’ steel lengths clank on the floor as they trudge, augmenting the soundtrack of human misery.

Whip tails bite with greater frequency since I arrived back in the engine room. It’s about Ivan respecting my presence – my hunger for top class entertainment – but also, Ivan’s the jockey driving these harnessed beasts along their home straight, in a tight race.

Tyler is slashed as he tiptoes over the scalding hotplate.

Hayden is flogged as his soles near freeze to the cold plate, whimpering.

Nathan is flailed as our chocolate-skinned boy bogs-down in the gravel tray, lacerating more of his shapely soles.

I was in the engine room to get this team started with a short motivational speech, ending:

‘It’s time to knuckle-down and get serious, boys. The hunt for my next snuff victim has become urgent.’

Once they’d fought inertia to get the capstan moving, I left them to it and to Ivan’s company.  People don’t appreciate the workload involved in the logistics of identifying boys, acquiring boys, managing boys, ending boys, not to mention running a booming darknet porn studio and keeping customers happy – the fucking entitled cunts, every one of them. I can’t spread myself too thinly, so whilst boys in jeopardy are always fun, it’s an indulgence I partake in sparingly these days.

My overseer has been my head of staff and muse for five years, and I trust him absolutely. Ivan’s a Russian national, burly, unreasonably hairy and impervious to pleas. With a resume detailing prior experience in quarrelsome ex-Soviet republics, dating from Putin’s first term in the Kremlin, hardening-up four soft boys is a park walk: okay, I’m being a little ungenerous to Tyler, there. Embarrassingly, I’ve had boys cry to me over Ivan’s conduct with them, and his unsparing unfairness as he works them for labour, or on outsize anal insertables. The ‘head office complaint’ angle doesn’t reach video, to preserve my reputation.  

I needed to be back in the room before this four finished with Capstan, though, to influence matters.

We’re at the stage of proceedings that would be a repulsive watch, for any right-minded human. This is young adult hurtcore. Ivan becomes continually verbally demanding of them, growling at the corporal punishment he metes:

‘Faster, you faggots!’

‘Move it, boycunts!’

‘Yeah… FUCK YOU!’

In return there is evidence of raw subservience, and not petulance despite the difficult history. Ivan’s the man these boys listen and respond to, even when they know for sure they’ve nothing left to give.

**

Just how hard are 125 circulations of the capstan, in 90 minutes? It’s not a familiar gym apparatus, after all, and though I’ve told you the machine is difficult to shift, an hour and a half is a decent stretch of time to achieve a tariff, you might think.

So, let me assure you the number was arrived at through careful calibration, taking learnings from prior teams of boys set this session. And we men have worked the machine ourselves to obtain a feel for reasonableness – albeit not whilst ass-stuffed with plugs nor ball-dragged with weight, but still, we put our damn bodies on the line for a few rotations.

In collaboration, we agreed a reasonable benchmark was one rotation per minute, so 90 in total. A challenge objective would be a straight 100 turns, with the number of 115 said to represent a barely plausible hard stretch.  

Under identical conditions, the best a team of four abductee boys has managed to date was 112 laps. But insofar as Tyler, Nathan, Hayden and Kit are concerned, it’s 125 turns that separate inadequate from satisfactory, and ‘everyone else has managed it’. Laughably, Ivan spoke to them in their first few minutes on the desirability of shooting for a good number of turns to please me well: 140, say.

Set correctly, an objective achieves several things. It must be believable, chaseable, critical – but ultimately, just beyond reach. These four have been chasing for well over an hour, accumulating progress as their tally ticked by, yet falling slightly further behind, pro rata.

As they pass my standing spot in succession, I watch for demeanour. All four are shattered sweat pigs but it’s possible to discern the differences they do, and don’t, want me to see. Military boy Tyler is a machine ploughing perpetually on, eyes focused straight-ahead and quiet. Nathan is the noisy labour slave of the team, grunting-out his contribution as though keen to draw attention to it. Hayden puked his guts in technicolour some time ago, and finds the demanding pace set by others too fast for his long, slender legs, better suited to an unburdened sprint. Whilst backmarkers are known to frustrate Ivan, I confess to enjoying the optics of a wind-tanned farm boy struggling to keep-up and failing to register his due contribution.

Kit, though, is beyond shattered – he’s broken. Taking this terminal predicament they’ve been set as the gravest of personal threats, the 19-year-old made an outsize contribution to the first seventy rotations but tired: or became lazy/complacent, as he knows I may interpret it. Kit continues to lean his rugby scrum back onto his capstan beam, but the impact of his shoving versus the rest of the team has tailed-off and he’s at risk of being carried, though hopefully not literally.

My golden youth has wet eyes, and now and then they burst over his rosy cheeks. It is rare to watch a boy try so hard, to suffer so much, and to understand – really understand – the deep-down dynamics of my sadistic intent, so well.

Kit throws me a pleading look when he passes again. I know these aren’t my finest moments, Sir, but I’d been doing better when you weren’t around, I swear to God!! That’s what his brave eye contact says.

‘C’mon, Kitten,’ I urge him, softly. Right away he nods back three times, extending his stretch on the beam in desperate search of reserve power to demonstrate and placate me.

**   

This capstan is of the connected era.

On a live basis, electronic sensors calculate the force being applied to each of the four beams and display the output on large monitors suspended from the ceiling on opposite sides of the room, such that all boys might know their performance continuously.

Effort last lap:

Effort last five laps:

Effort since start:

…those are the metrics the boys see, and to ensure accountability names are programmed rather than ‘beam 1’ etc.

When it appears my sessional requirements are slipping out of their grasp, the data feed serves to stoke emotions of anger and recrimination in the group. I want them to turn against and feel furious with each other, and not me.

With four minutes remaining, the vitriol is flying:

‘Fuck, Kit, are you going backwards!?’ <Nathan>

‘Shit! Just fuckin’ push, Hayden!’ <Nathan>

‘Kit, you need to start leaning-in again, bro!’ <Tyler>

Ivan and I are tolerant of cajoling in small doses, adding as it does to the panicked dynamic of the room, but we are sceptical of those who appear to have plentiful energy for chat that would be better diverted to their own beam. Nathan is an instinctive blurter, but when Tyler throws rare invective, you know times are tough.

They’re right, though, that the youngster has been bottom of the pack over last lap and last five laps measures for several minutes, now: though relevantly, he retains a solid second ranking when effort is measured from minute one.

I carry an electro-prod, three feet in length, that I wear as an accessory for the most part because at the operational level this is Ivan’s show, and I must avoid undermining his authority by strolling-in guns blazing – or buzzing. The prod delivers a biting jolt to the recipient without flooring him taser-style, but it’s a spur that boys become ultra-keen to avoid. They see me unhitching the prod from my belt clip, look away quickly, and – miracle! – find another 1% of lean-in torque for their beams.

‘Shit!’ Hayden moans, extending the long scissor poise of his pushing.

I’m going to discriminate, though, with a single activation. To be honest, the glances we’ve shared – terrified on his part, knowing on mine – have already told Kit it’s going to be him, next time around the carousel, and during the rotation I watch his brow furrow as he braces for it.

When he passes me, I push the chubby sparker onto Kit’s ball sac, slung low and pommelled by his twin testicular weights. I press once, firmly.

The nineteener yelps, and though he’s been hoarsened by an hour and a half of grunting, smattered with calls of encouragement in those halcyon quarter-hours when he led the pack as role model, Kit summons heart-stopping volume that cracks around the engine room in a fury as his ginger nuts are beasted; fried; scalded.

‘More effort,’ I tell Kit as a personal address, in an uninterested tone discordant with the fire-crack I’ve just unleashed.

‘Yeah… Sir!’ he answers me positively, already re-marshalling composure after his lightning hiatus, his back stretching onto the beam. 


No comments:

Post a Comment